1. What effect does increasing the concentration have on the equilibrium?
- The equilibrium will shift to oppose this
- The equilibrium will shift in the exothermic direction
- The equilibrium will stay the same
- The equilibrium will shift to the right
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the problem with using low temperatures to get a higher yield?
- Too much product is produced
- There will be a slow rate in reaction
- The rate of reaction will be too fast
- It will be expensive
3. True of false, the Haber process is exothermic?
4. What type of pressure gives a higher yield of product?
- Medium pressure
- High pressure
- Low pressure
- No pressure
5. What catalyst is used in the contact process?