1. What effect does increasing the concentration have on the equilibrium?
- The equilibrium will shift in the exothermic direction
- The equilibrium will stay the same
- The equilibrium will shift to oppose this
- The equilibrium will shift to the right
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What catalyst is used in the Haber process?
- Chromium and zinc oxides
3. In the Haber process, what pressure and temperature is used?
- High temperature, low pressure
- High temperature, high pressure
- Low temperature, high pressure
- Low temperature, low pressure
4. What catalyst is used in the contact process?
5. What temperatures give the highest yield of product?
- Medium temperatures
- Room temperature
- Low temperatures
- High temperatures