1. What will happen to the equilibrium if the pressure is increased?
- There will be no change
- It will shift towards the side with fewer moles of gas
- It will shift towards the side with more moles of gas
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Haber process, what pressure and temperature is used?
- High temperature, high pressure
- Low temperature, low pressure
- Low temperature, high pressure
- High temperature, low pressure
3. What is the problem with using low temperatures to get a higher yield?
- There will be a slow rate in reaction
- It will be expensive
- The rate of reaction will be too fast
- Too much product is produced
4. What type of pressure gives a higher yield of product?
- High pressure
- No pressure
- Low pressure
- Medium pressure
5. True of false, the Haber process is exothermic?