1. What is the equation for Specific heat capacity?
- SHC = Energy / Mass x Change in temp.
- SHC = Change in temp / Mass x Energy
- Energy = mass x SHC x Change in temp.
- SHC = mass / energy x change int temp.
1 of 3
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the equation for pressure?
- Pressure = Force / Area
- Pressure = Volume
- Pressure x Volume = A Constant
3. What is the equation for Density?
- Density = weight/Volume
- Density = Volume/mass
- Density = Mass/Volume
- Density = Mass x Volume