1. In what order does food travel round the digestive system?
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Rectum, Anus
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Stomach, Large Intestine, Small Intestine, Rectum, Anus
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Small Intestine, Stomach, Large Intestine, Rectum, Anus
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Stomach, Rectum, Anus
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the primary structure of a protein made of?
- Amino acids
- Hydrogen molecules
3. Which of these is not a chemical needed by the body?
4. What is one of the by-products of a condensation reaction?
- Nitrogen Dioxide
5. Which of the chemical groups of an amino acid determines the type of amino acids?
- Carboxylic acid group
- Amine group
- Hydrogen atom