1. Which of these is not a chemical needed by the body?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what order does food travel round the digestive system?
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Small Intestine, Stomach, Large Intestine, Rectum, Anus
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Stomach, Rectum, Anus
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Rectum, Anus
- Mouth, Oesophagus, Stomach, Large Intestine, Small Intestine, Rectum, Anus
3. What is the name of two amino acids combined?
4. What type of reaction combines two amino acids together?
5. Which section of the digestive system absorbs the water from the food?
- Large Intestine
- Small Intestine