1. Enzymes have to attach and make contact with a substrate, for this...
- The enzymes must adapt
- The shapes must match so that they can lock together
- The shapes must melt so they can fit in
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are proteins made of?
- A chain of smaller molecules called amino acids
3. The place where on an enzyme where a substrate attaches is called...
- The active site
- The lock and key
4. Optimum means the best value for the enzyme to work
5. Each enzyme has it's own optimum...
- pH and temperature