1. Do enzymes take part in the chemical reaction?
- No they only speed it up
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A protein will have...
- Hundreds or even thousands of amino acids
- No amino acids
- 23 amino acids
- One amino acids
3. What is the substrate for amylase?
- Hydrogen peroxide
4. What happened to enzymes when they are boiled?
- They are frozen
- They are denatured(destroyed)
- They are killed
5. The place where on an enzyme where a substrate attaches is called...
- The active site
- The lock and key