1. Amino acid chains are folded in a particular way to form a...
- 3D shape which is different for every protein and essential to the function of the enzyme
- 2D shape which is different for every protein and essential to the function of the enzyme
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What will happen if an enzyme is boiled?
- The shape of its active site will change and the substrate will no longer fit
3. The shapes must fit together for the enzyme to catalyse the breakdown of the substrate
4. The sequence of the amino acids gives the protein its identity and properties...
5. What happened to enzymes when they are boiled?
- They are denatured(destroyed)
- They are killed
- They are frozen