1. What are proteins made up out of
- amino acids
- fatty acids
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which organ are fats digested?
- Small intestine
- Gall bladder
3. What does bile do to fats?
- It replaces lipase when someone runs out
- Emulsifies them to decrease surface area
- Emulsifies them to increase surface area
- Acts as an enzyme to break down fats
4. Which enzyme does the salivary glands produce?
5. What substrate fits into the active site of lipase?
- Fatty Acids and Glycerol