1. What does bile do to fats?
- Acts as an enzyme to break down fats
- Emulsifies them to increase surface area
- Emulsifies them to decrease surface area
- It replaces lipase when someone runs out
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are proteins made up out of
- amino acids
- fatty acids
3. What does assimilation mean?
- This is the process where substances are taken through tissues or cellular membranes into organs or cells.
- The process by which the absorbed products of digestion are used to build new cell parts of cells
- The expulsion of faeces through the anus.
- This is the consumption of a substance by an organism.
4. Bile is...
5. What type of enzyme is made and works in the stomach?