1. Which is not an adaptation of the villi?
- Has a thin wall
- Produces Bile
- Has a good capillary network
- Creates a large surface area
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the muscle contractions which move food through the body?
- Digestive Contractions
3. What type of enzyme is made and works in the stomach?
4. What does bile do to fats?
- Acts as an enzyme to break down fats
- It replaces lipase when someone runs out
- Emulsifies them to increase surface area
- Emulsifies them to decrease surface area
5. In which organ are fats digested?
- Small intestine
- Gall bladder