1. What are proteins made up out of
- amino acids
- fatty acids
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which organ are fats digested?
- Gall bladder
- Small intestine
3. What type of enzyme is made and works in the stomach?
4. What does assimilation mean?
- The process by which the absorbed products of digestion are used to build new cell parts of cells
- This is the process where substances are taken through tissues or cellular membranes into organs or cells.
- This is the consumption of a substance by an organism.
- The expulsion of faeces through the ****.
5. What does bile do to fats?
- Acts as an enzyme to break down fats
- It replaces lipase when someone runs out
- Emulsifies them to increase surface area
- Emulsifies them to decrease surface area