1. In which organ are fats digested?
- Gall bladder
- Small intestine
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of enzyme is made and works in the stomach?
3. What does assimilation mean?
- The expulsion of faeces through the ****.
- The process by which the absorbed products of digestion are used to build new cell parts of cells
- This is the consumption of a substance by an organism.
- This is the process where substances are taken through tissues or cellular membranes into organs or cells.
4. Which is not an adaptation of the villi?
- Has a thin wall
- Produces Bile
- Has a good capillary network
- Creates a large surface area
5. Bile is...