1. What does assimilation mean?
- The process by which the absorbed products of digestion are used to build new cell parts of cells
- This is the consumption of a substance by an organism.
- The expulsion of faeces through the ****.
- This is the process where substances are taken through tissues or cellular membranes into organs or cells.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What substrate fits into the active site of lipase?
- Fatty Acids and Glycerol
3. What is the name of the muscle contractions which move food through the body?
- Digestive Contractions
4. In which organ are fats digested?
- Gall bladder
- Small intestine
5. Bile is...