1. Where is bile produced?
- Small intestine
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is lipase produced?
- Pancreas and stomach
- Liver and pancreas
- Pancreas and small intestine
3. Which of these is not a disadvantage of using enzymes in industry?
- Special equipment is needed to trigger the chemical reactions
- Pure enzymes are hard to produce
- Many people disagree with using them
- The equipment needed to maintain the right conditions is expensive
4. Which part of the enzyme represents the lock?
- The enzyme
- The active site
- The substrate
- The amino acids
5. What is a biological catalyst?
- Something that speeds up chemical reactions in the body
- Something that controls the chemical reactions that happen in the body
- Something that speeds up chemical reactions in the body, but remains unchanged at the end
- Something that causes chemical reactions in the body