1. Pepsin and trypsin are examples of what kind of enzyme?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is amylase produced?
- Saliva glands
- Small intestine
3. Which of these is not a disadvantage of using enzymes in industry?
- Special equipment is needed to trigger the chemical reactions
- Many people disagree with using them
- The equipment needed to maintain the right conditions is expensive
- Pure enzymes are hard to produce
4. What does lipase do?
- Breaks down fat into sugar
- Breaks down fats into amino acids
- Breaks down oils and fat into fatty acids and glycerol
- Breaks down proteins into amino acids
5. What does protease do?
- Makes glucose from fatty acids
- Breaks down protein into glucose
- Breaks down protein into amino acids
- Makes DNA from protein