1. Which part of the enzyme represents the lock?
- The active site
- The enzyme
- The amino acids
- The substrate
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a biological catalyst?
- Something that speeds up chemical reactions in the body, but remains unchanged at the end
- Something that controls the chemical reactions that happen in the body
- Something that causes chemical reactions in the body
- Something that speeds up chemical reactions in the body
3. What does lipase do?
- Breaks down oils and fat into fatty acids and glycerol
- Breaks down fat into sugar
- Breaks down fats into amino acids
- Breaks down proteins into amino acids
4. What type of food does bile help digest?
- Lipids (emulsifies fat)
- Acidic food like fruit
5. Where is protease found?
- Pancreas and small intestine
- Saliva glands
- Stomach and small intestine