1. Where is bile stored?
- Gall bladder
- Small intestine
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a disadvantage of using enzymes in industry?
- Many people disagree with using them
- The equipment needed to maintain the right conditions is expensive
- Special equipment is needed to trigger the chemical reactions
- Pure enzymes are hard to produce
3. What does lipase do?
- Breaks down proteins into amino acids
- Breaks down fat into sugar
- Breaks down oils and fat into fatty acids and glycerol
- Breaks down fats into amino acids
4. What type of food does bile help digest?
- Lipids (emulsifies fat)
- Acidic food like fruit
5. Where is protease found?
- Pancreas and small intestine
- Saliva glands
- Stomach and small intestine