1. Where is amylase produced?
- Small intestine, Liver and Salivary Glands.
- Pancreas, Small Intestine and Salivary Glands
- Stomach, Pancreas and Small Intestine
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are proteases used in baby foods?
- The protease pre-digests protein so the baby can digest it more easily
- To make the food taste better for the baby.
3. Which 2 factors can alter the shape of an enzyme?
- Volume of water and temperature
- pH and temperature
- Carbon Dioxide concentration and pH
4. Why does increasing the temperature increase the rate of reaction?
- Molecules have more energy. Move around more. Collide more often.
- Molecules have more less energy. Move around more. Collide more often.
- Molecules have more energy. Move around less. Molecules are formant.
5. Give one types of reaction controlled by enzymes in the cells.
- Large molecules to small molecules (Either way)
- The reaction of proteins converting into amino acids
- All the reactions in the cytoplasm