1. Give one types of reaction controlled by enzymes in the cells.
- All the reactions in the cytoplasm
- Large molecules to small molecules (Either way)
- The reaction of proteins converting into amino acids
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which 2 factors can alter the shape of an enzyme?
- pH and temperature
- Carbon Dioxide concentration and pH
- Volume of water and temperature
3. Why do biological washing powders work more efficiently than non-biological powders?
- Enzymes slow down digestion of food stains.
- They work at a lower temperature.
- They need high temperatures to work.
4. Where is amylase produced?
- Pancreas, Small Intestine and Salivary Glands
- Stomach, Pancreas and Small Intestine
- Small intestine, Liver and Salivary Glands.
5. Which acid is produced by the stomach?
- Hydrochloric acid
- Amino acids
- Lactic acid.
- Fatty acids.