1. Which acid is produced by the stomach?
- Fatty acids.
- Hydrochloric acid
- Lactic acid.
- Amino acids
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the products of lipid digestion?
- Amino acid and fatty acids.
- Glycerol and fatty acids.
- Glycerol and glucose.
3. Which 2 factors can alter the shape of an enzyme?
- Volume of water and temperature
- pH and temperature
- Carbon Dioxide concentration and pH
4. Why do biological washing powders work more efficiently than non-biological powders?
- They work at a lower temperature.
- They need high temperatures to work.
- Enzymes slow down digestion of food stains.
5. Why are proteases used in baby foods?
- The protease pre-digests protein so the baby can digest it more easily
- To make the food taste better for the baby.