1. Why does increasing the temperature increase the rate of reaction?
- Molecules have more energy. Move around more. Collide more often.
- Molecules have more less energy. Move around more. Collide more often.
- Molecules have more energy. Move around less. Molecules are formant.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are proteases used in baby foods?
- The protease pre-digests protein so the baby can digest it more easily
- To make the food taste better for the baby.
3. What is the function of bile?
- It is and alkaline that neutralises acidic conditions in the small intestine.
- It helps break down fatty acids in the stomach.
- It is used in the mouth to break down sugars in the mouth.
4. Why do biological washing powders work more efficiently than non-biological powders?
- They work at a lower temperature.
- They need high temperatures to work.
- Enzymes slow down digestion of food stains.
5. Where is amylase produced?
- Pancreas, Small Intestine and Salivary Glands
- Stomach, Pancreas and Small Intestine
- Small intestine, Liver and Salivary Glands.