1. Why does increasing the temperature increase the rate of reaction?
- Molecules have more energy. Move around more. Collide more often.
- Molecules have more less energy. Move around more. Collide more often.
- Molecules have more energy. Move around less. Molecules are formant.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of bile?
- It is used in the mouth to break down sugars in the mouth.
- It is and alkaline that neutralises acidic conditions in the small intestine.
- It helps break down fatty acids in the stomach.
3. Why do biological washing powders work more efficiently than non-biological powders?
- Enzymes slow down digestion of food stains.
- They work at a lower temperature.
- They need high temperatures to work.
4. What are the products of lipid digestion?
- Amino acid and fatty acids.
- Glycerol and fatty acids.
- Glycerol and glucose.
5. Give one types of reaction controlled by enzymes in the cells.
- All the reactions in the cytoplasm
- Large molecules to small molecules (Either way)
- The reaction of proteins converting into amino acids