1. What are the products of lipid digestion?
- Glycerol and fatty acids.
- Glycerol and glucose.
- Amino acid and fatty acids.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are proteases used in baby foods?
- The protease pre-digests protein so the baby can digest it more easily
- To make the food taste better for the baby.
3. Give one types of reaction controlled by enzymes in the cells.
- Large molecules to small molecules (Either way)
- The reaction of proteins converting into amino acids
- All the reactions in the cytoplasm
4. Where is amylase produced?
- Small intestine, Liver and Salivary Glands.
- Pancreas, Small Intestine and Salivary Glands
- Stomach, Pancreas and Small Intestine
5. Why do biological washing powders work more efficiently than non-biological powders?
- They work at a lower temperature.
- They need high temperatures to work.
- Enzymes slow down digestion of food stains.