1. A strength of the self report data used would be that
- the data was provided by the pp themselves and so is likely to be more valid
- It's easier for them to fix the results
- It is unreliable as pps may alter their answers due to social desirability bias
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many schools were used?
3. A weakness would be that the self report data is unreliable because
- The researcher could have made up the results
- They may have altered the results so as to avoid being judged on their smoking habits
- They're teenagers and they lie
4. There were more non-smoking cliques than smoking cliques suggesting that...
- not every pupil was present at questionnaire intake
- they made up the results so it fit with their initial hypothesis
- peer pressure led more to non smoking than smoking
- they lied within the questionnaires
5. What percentage were all non smokers?