1. How many friendship cliques were found over the schools they used?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. A weakness would be that the self report data is unreliable because
- They may have altered the results so as to avoid being judged on their smoking habits
- They're teenagers and they lie
- The researcher could have made up the results
3. What were those not in cliques called?
- Isolates or clique liasons
4. The large sample of five schools is a strength because
- it allows the results to be generalised to other individuals of that age/ in that area
- the self report data time consuming regarding the time it takes to gather the data
- It was more ethical than using one
5. What was the aim of Ennett's study?
- To look at self esteem and support factors of women developing depression through the use of interviewing
- To look at adolescent smoking habits in relation to friendship cliques
- To look at maintenance programmes and see if they reduced the amount of cocaine use amond poly drug users
- To look at self fulfilling influence of mother's expectations on under-age drinking