1. The large sample of five schools is a strength because
- It was more ethical than using one
- it allows the results to be generalised to other individuals of that age/ in that area
- the self report data time consuming regarding the time it takes to gather the data
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage were all smokers?
3. There were more non-smoking cliques than smoking cliques suggesting that...
- not every pupil was present at questionnaire intake
- they made up the results so it fit with their initial hypothesis
- peer pressure led more to non smoking than smoking
- they lied within the questionnaires
4. What percentage were all non smokers?
5. A weakness would be that the self report data is unreliable because
- They may have altered the results so as to avoid being judged on their smoking habits
- They're teenagers and they lie
- The researcher could have made up the results