1. What were those not in cliques called?
- Isolates or clique liasons
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many schools were used?
3. They found that the smoking rate in the cliques was...
- lower if the mother came from an educated background
- less than the overall smoking rate
- lower if they were all girls
- higher than that of the isolates
4. A strength of the self report data used would be that
- It is unreliable as pps may alter their answers due to social desirability bias
- the data was provided by the pp themselves and so is likely to be more valid
- It's easier for them to fix the results
5. They also found that the cliques tended
- to think that boys smoking was more accetable
- to encourage smoking rather than not smoking
- to encourage non smoking rather than smoking
- to smoke more at school than at home