1. The large sample of five schools is a strength because
- It was more ethical than using one
- it allows the results to be generalised to other individuals of that age/ in that area
- the self report data time consuming regarding the time it takes to gather the data
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many friendship cliques were found over the schools they used?
3. They also found that the cliques tended
- to encourage smoking rather than not smoking
- to encourage non smoking rather than smoking
- to think that boys smoking was more accetable
- to smoke more at school than at home
4. What was the aim of Ennett's study?
- To look at maintenance programmes and see if they reduced the amount of cocaine use amond poly drug users
- To look at self esteem and support factors of women developing depression through the use of interviewing
- To look at adolescent smoking habits in relation to friendship cliques
- To look at self fulfilling influence of mother's expectations on under-age drinking
5. What were those not in cliques called?
- Isolates or clique liasons