1. What were those not in cliques called?
- Isolates or clique liasons
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage were all smokers?
3. A strength of the self report data used would be that
- It is unreliable as pps may alter their answers due to social desirability bias
- the data was provided by the pp themselves and so is likely to be more valid
- It's easier for them to fix the results
4. How many best friends were they allowed to list?
5. How many ninth graders were used in the study?