1. What were those not in cliques called?
- Isolates or clique liasons
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. They found that the smoking rate in the cliques was...
- lower if they were all girls
- lower if the mother came from an educated background
- less than the overall smoking rate
- higher than that of the isolates
3. What percentage were all smokers?
4. The large sample of five schools is a strength because
- It was more ethical than using one
- it allows the results to be generalised to other individuals of that age/ in that area
- the self report data time consuming regarding the time it takes to gather the data
5. How many ninth graders were used in the study?