1. what is the meaning of rhyme scheme?
- A rhyme scheme is the pattern of rhymes at the end of each line of a poem or song.
- the formation of a word, as cuckoo, meow, honk, or boom, by imitation of a sound made by or associated with its referent.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. which poem is written by Wilfred Owen during World War I
- the soldier
- dulce et decorum est...
3. whats are the types of poems?
- sonnets, acrostic, haiku, imagery and limerick.
- onapatopeia, stanza, couplet, rhyming couplet.
4. how do you know if a poem is a sonnet?
- Becuase it is always about a specific thing.
- Because it has 14 lines.
- Because it has 16 lines
5. whats a stanza?
- Its a paragraph but for a poem.
- A describing word for objects.
Similar English Literature resources: