1. What is deletion?
- when an adult accidentally misspells a word, deleting fragments
- when a child omits a stressed syllable or consonant/ consonant cluster
- when a child only says the first syllable of a word
- when the child adds syllables to the word
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with critical Period theory?
3. Who came up with the cognitive development theory?
4. Who invented the behaviorist theory?
5. What age is the telegraphic stage?
- 9 years old
- 2 to 3 years
- 5 year olds
- 1 year old