1. What is deletion?
- when the child adds syllables to the word
- when a child only says the first syllable of a word
- when a child omits a stressed syllable or consonant/ consonant cluster
- when an adult accidentally misspells a word, deleting fragments
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who invented the behaviorist theory?
3. Who came up with critical Period theory?
4. Who came up with the cognitive development theory?
5. What age is the telegraphic stage?
- 5 year olds
- 2 to 3 years
- 1 year old
- 9 years old