1. What age is the telegraphic stage?
- 5 year olds
- 9 years old
- 2 to 3 years
- 1 year old
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does the holophrastic stage occur?
- at exactly 19 months
- 15 to 21 months
- 12 to 18 months
- 18 to 32 months
3. Who came up with the cognitive development theory?
4. What is deletion?
- when the child adds syllables to the word
- when a child omits a stressed syllable or consonant/ consonant cluster
- when an adult accidentally misspells a word, deleting fragments
- when a child only says the first syllable of a word
5. Who came up with critical Period theory?