1. Who does Napoleon sell some timber to?
- Mr Frederick
- Mr Jones
- Mr Pilkington
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these animals is undedicated to the revolution?
3. Who is Mr Whymper?
- A sheep
- A farmer that owns a neighboring farm
- Napoleon's solicitor
- A pig
4. How many commandments to the animals establish?
5. Why does Napoleon pass the death sentence upon Mr Frederick?
- He buys the timber with forged bank notes
- He is stealing food from the farm
Similar English Literature resources: