1. What is aspect?
- Something that describes what an action is
- Another element that marks the time of an event
- Something that describes whether an action will happen or is going to happen
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. The way that individuals adjust their speech in accordance with whom they are addressing is called...
3. What is the basic unit of sound called?
4. The boy ran across the street. What word class does 'ran' fall into?
- Intransitive verb
- Transitive verb
5. How does dialect differ from Standard English?
- By lexis and grammatical variation
- By lexis
- Depends on region only