1. What is the name for deriving implied meanings?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is an example of a figurative language device?
- Short sentences
3. What is accent?
- How we speak depending on region
- The words we say depending on region
- How we speak
4. What is aspect?
- Something that describes what an action is
- Another element that marks the time of an event
- Something that describes whether an action will happen or is going to happen
5. The way that individuals adjust their speech in accordance with whom they are addressing is called...