1. What is orthography?
- The study of how words are typed
- The study of the writing system
- The study of words
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are pragmatics?
- Hidden meanings
- A unit of sound
3. What is a diphthong?
- A plosive sound made in the mouth by combining a consonant sound
- A vowel sound that is made by combining two separate sounds
- A linguistic study
4. The boy ran across the street. What word class does 'ran' fall into?
- Intransitive verb
- Transitive verb
5. What is aspect?
- Something that describes what an action is
- Another element that marks the time of an event
- Something that describes whether an action will happen or is going to happen