1. What is the correct name for a formation of a new word?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is an example of a figurative language device?
- Short sentences
3. What is semantic field?
- Groups of words connected by a shared field of reference
- Groups of words connected by grammar
- Groups of words connected by meaning
4. What is phonology?
- The study of sounds in a language
- The study of variety in a language
- The study of visual features in a language
5. What is aspect?
- Another element that marks the time of an event
- Something that describes whether an action will happen or is going to happen
- Something that describes what an action is