1. The theorist that found that children overextend the physical qualities of others and features such as shape,sound,taste,movement,size,textures
- Eve Clark
- Leslie Rescorla
- Katherine Nelson
- Jean Aitchison
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is dominance?
- When women occupy a less powerful position in society, their conversational behaviour is less assertive and less confident
- when men occupy a powerful position in society, their conversational behaviour becomes assertive and confident
- When women occupy a powerful position in society, their conversational behaviour is assertive and confident.
- When men occupy a less powerful position in society, their conversational behaviour becomes less assertive and less confident.
3. What are the three convergence forms?
- Downward convergence, upward convergence, mutual convergence
- Mutual convergence, downward convergence, middle convergence.
- Right convergence, Left convergence, Middle convergence.
- Trick question- there's only one and that's mutual convergence
4. Who is the theorist focused on misunderstanding between men and women
- Deborah Tanner
- Jennifer Coates
- Deborah Cameron
- Deborah Jones
5. what is it when you don't obey the grice maxisms rules
- Flouting the maxisms
- Fishing the maxisms
- Disobeying the maxisms