1. "You wonder what his name is, where he came from. And if he was really evil at heart. What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. If he would not rather have stayed there in peace. War will make corpses of us all."
- The Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkein
- All Quiet on the Western Front - Erich Maria Remarque
- War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy
- War Horse - Michael Morpurgo
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - JK Rowling
3. “Guys like us got nothing to look ahead to.”
- Lord of the Flies - William Golding
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain
- Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
- To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
4. "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."
- Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
- The Fault in our Stars - John Green
- Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
- The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
5. “I don't want realism. I want magic!"
- The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald
- Hamlet - William Shakespeare
- A Streetcar Named Desire - Tennessee Williams
- The Colour of Magic - Terry Pratchett