1. Why does Sammy go to jail?
- He robs a petrol station
- He robs a cinema
- He murders Eddie
- He mugs an old lady
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Eddie die?
- Gets shot by Micky
- gets hit by a car by Mrs Lyons
- falls down some stairs
- has a heart attack
3. Why does Mrs J sing about Marilyn Monroe?
- Her husband leaves her for someone younger
- Her husband cheats on her with someone who looks like Marilyn Monroe.
- Her husband leaves her because she once looked like her but she now has many children so looks old and ugly
- She is Mrs J's role mode
4. Why does the narrator dress in a black suit through the whole play?
- He is dressed for a funeral-Mrs Lyons
- Foreshadows the future as he is dressed for a funeral-Mickey and Eddie
- He is dressed for Mickey and Linda's wedding
- He represents Mrs Lyons lie of when she tricked Mrs J into thinking if she told the twins they were brothers then they would die.
Similar English Literature resources: