1. What is the best surface for emitting and absorbing heat radiation?
- Matt black
- Shiny Black
- Matt white
- Shiny white
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a thermogram?
- It is a picture which shows heat signatures through the use of colours
- A picture that shows electrical signatures
- A different name for a fax
- A way to insulate the house by using thick materials
3. What is conduction?
- The process where vibrating particles pass on extra kinetic energy to neighbouring particles
- The net movement of particles
- The movement of particles from hot to cold
- When heat is transferred through an infrared wave
4. More efficient machines ....
- Waste less energy
- Don't break as easily
- Waste more energy
- Do the job better
5. The thickness of an arrow on a sankey diagram shows...
- The energy that is saved
- The amount of energy
- The energy that is lost
- The amount of waves