1. What is a thermogram?
- A way to insulate the house by using thick materials
- It is a picture which shows heat signatures through the use of colours
- A different name for a fax
- A picture that shows electrical signatures
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Heat is a measure of what?
3. Temperature is a measure of what?
4. More efficient machines ....
- Don't break as easily
- Waste less energy
- Do the job better
- Waste more energy
5. What is convection?
- When more energetic particles pass on their energy to neighbouring particles
- When more energetic particles move from the hotter region to the cooler region taking their energy with them
- The net movement of particles against the concentration difference
- When heat is transferred through a vacuum by infrared waves