1. What is the best surface for emitting and absorbing heat radiation?
- Shiny Black
- Matt black
- Shiny white
- Matt white
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is conduction?
- The net movement of particles
- The movement of particles from hot to cold
- The process where vibrating particles pass on extra kinetic energy to neighbouring particles
- When heat is transferred through an infrared wave
3. What is a thermogram?
- A way to insulate the house by using thick materials
- A picture that shows electrical signatures
- It is a picture which shows heat signatures through the use of colours
- A different name for a fax
4. What is convection?
- When more energetic particles pass on their energy to neighbouring particles
- When more energetic particles move from the hotter region to the cooler region taking their energy with them
- The net movement of particles against the concentration difference
- When heat is transferred through a vacuum by infrared waves
5. Temperature is a measure of what?