1. Temperature is a measure of what?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a thermogram?
- A way to insulate the house by using thick materials
- A picture that shows electrical signatures
- It is a picture which shows heat signatures through the use of colours
- A different name for a fax
3. The thickness of an arrow on a sankey diagram shows...
- The amount of energy
- The energy that is saved
- The amount of waves
- The energy that is lost
4. Heat is a measure of what?
5. Define Specific Latent Heat
- Specific heat capacity but without a change in temperature
- The amount of energy needed to change the state of 1kg of substance without a change in temperature
- Energy needed to change state