1. The thickness of an arrow on a sankey diagram shows...
- The energy that is lost
- The energy that is saved
- The amount of energy
- The amount of waves
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Heat is a measure of what?
3. Temperature is a measure of what?
4. More efficient machines ....
- Don't break as easily
- Waste more energy
- Waste less energy
- Do the job better
5. What is conduction?
- The net movement of particles
- The process where vibrating particles pass on extra kinetic energy to neighbouring particles
- When heat is transferred through an infrared wave
- The movement of particles from hot to cold