1. Why did Joe shoot Jed Parry?
- He wanted Jed to die
- He was trying to stop Jed from killing himself
- It was self defence
- He was trying to stop Jed from killing Clarissa
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is Clarissa suspicious about Jed's letters?
- There were too many
- The handwriting looks like Joe's
- They did not make sense
- Joe doesn't give enough details about them
3. What is the first thing Parry tries to get Joe to do?
- Hug him
- Talk about the balloon accident
- Have a relationship with him
4. Where is Parry when he speaks to Joe on the phone for the first time?
- At home on the phone
- The phone box at the end of Joe's road
- On his mobile outside Joe's house
- In a cafe on Joe's local high street on his mobile
5. How many messages did Jed leave on Joe's answer machine?
Similar English Literature resources: