1. What does IMAP stand for?
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three protocols for email?
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- FTP, HTML, CSS
- IP, TCP, NAP
- MAP, PPC, TP
3. What is the role of the POP3 protocol?
- It puts data in the correct order after it has finished
- Pushes the mail from the client to the server.
- Pulls the email from the server to the client
- It packets data
4. What does POP3 stand for?
- Post Office Protocol 3
- Popular of People 3
- Paying of Post 3
- Point of Presence
5. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- Passes the email to the client
- It is used in emails on the web
- Passes the email to the server
- It sends a message to another protocol