1. What is the role of the SMTP protocol?
- Pushes the email from the server to the client
- Sends the request to the client
- Uses webmail
- Pulls the email
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does POP3 stand for?
- Popular of People 3
- Post Office Protocol 3
- Point of Presence
- Paying of Post 3
3. What are the three protocols for email?
- MAP, PPC, TP
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- IP, TCP, NAP
- FTP, HTML, CSS
4. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- Passes the email to the server
- Passes the email to the client
- It is used in emails on the web
- It sends a message to another protocol
5. What does IMAP stand for?
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol