1. What does POP3 stand for?
- Popular of People 3
- Paying of Post 3
- Post Office Protocol 3
- Point of Presence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does IMAP stand for?
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol
3. What is the role of the SMTP protocol?
- Sends the request to the client
- Uses webmail
- Pushes the email from the server to the client
- Pulls the email
4. What are the three protocols for email?
- MAP, PPC, TP
- FTP, HTML, CSS
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- IP, TCP, NAP
5. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- It is used in emails on the web
- Passes the email to the client
- It sends a message to another protocol
- Passes the email to the server