- Created by: Ruby Pepper
- Created on: 02-02-15 15:46
1. What does POP3 stand for?
- Post Office Protocol 3
- Paying of Post 3
- Point of Presence
- Popular of People 3
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the POP3 protocol?
- Pushes the mail from the client to the server.
- It packets data
- Pulls the email from the server to the client
- It puts data in the correct order after it has finished
3. What is the role of the SMTP protocol?
- Sends the request to the client
- Uses webmail
- Pushes the email from the server to the client
- Pulls the email
4. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- It is used in emails on the web
- It sends a message to another protocol
- Passes the email to the server
- Passes the email to the client
5. What does SMTP stand for?
- Simple Message Text Protocol
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Sample Male Transition Pay
- Sample Message Transfer Protocol