1. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- Passes the email to the server
- Passes the email to the client
- It is used in emails on the web
- It sends a message to another protocol
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the POP3 protocol?
- It puts data in the correct order after it has finished
- Pulls the email from the server to the client
- It packets data
- Pushes the mail from the client to the server.
3. What does IMAP stand for?
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
4. What is the role of the SMTP protocol?
- Sends the request to the client
- Uses webmail
- Pushes the email from the server to the client
- Pulls the email
5. What are the three protocols for email?
- FTP, HTML, CSS
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- MAP, PPC, TP
- IP, TCP, NAP