1. What does IMAP stand for?
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does POP3 stand for?
- Post Office Protocol 3
- Popular of People 3
- Paying of Post 3
- Point of Presence
3. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- Passes the email to the client
- It sends a message to another protocol
- It is used in emails on the web
- Passes the email to the server
4. What does SMTP stand for?
- Simple Message Text Protocol
- Sample Message Transfer Protocol
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Sample Male Transition Pay
5. What is the role of the POP3 protocol?
- Pulls the email from the server to the client
- Pushes the mail from the client to the server.
- It packets data
- It puts data in the correct order after it has finished