1. What does POP3 stand for?
- Post Office Protocol 3
- Paying of Post 3
- Point of Presence
- Popular of People 3
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does IMAP stand for?
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
3. What is the role of the POP3 protocol?
- Pushes the mail from the client to the server.
- It packets data
- Pulls the email from the server to the client
- It puts data in the correct order after it has finished
4. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- It is used in emails on the web
- It sends a message to another protocol
- Passes the email to the server
- Passes the email to the client
5. What are the three protocols for email?
- MAP, PPC, TP
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- IP, TCP, NAP
- FTP, HTML, CSS