1. What does SMTP stand for?
- Sample Male Transition Pay
- Simple Message Text Protocol
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Sample Message Transfer Protocol
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of the SMTP protocol?
- Pulls the email
- Pushes the email from the server to the client
- Uses webmail
- Sends the request to the client
3. What does IMAP stand for?
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
4. What are the three protocols for email?
- MAP, PPC, TP
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- IP, TCP, NAP
- FTP, HTML, CSS
5. What is the role of the POP3 protocol?
- Pulls the email from the server to the client
- It packets data
- It puts data in the correct order after it has finished
- Pushes the mail from the client to the server.