1. What two words does Edith emphasise in particular?
- Eden and Family
- My and Family
- I and My
- daughter and Family
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is TJ's mother described as?
- strives for success
- a social climber
- obsessed with social class
- a *****
3. What old fashioned phrase does does TJ use even as an adult?
4. What is Martha's interrogative when Billy is introduced into the conversation?
- "Want to talk to him?"
- "He misses you"
- "Do you want to speak to him?"
- "do you want to speak to Billy?"
5. When is the phrase "you sound like a real ******* sometimes Andy, you know that?" used and who by?
- Eden in the present
- Eden in both the past and present
- Martha in the present
- TJ in the past