1. When is the phrase "you sound like a real ******* sometimes Andy, you know that?" used and who by?
- Eden in both the past and present
- TJ in the past
- Martha in the present
- Eden in the present
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. "What is it….?" what does this refer to?
- whether it was kittens or not - she's clueless
- she doesn't know what a baby looks like
- the gender of the baby- she has no maternal instincts
- the gender of the baby- Andy's mother wants to know
3. What intertextuality does Eden use in the extract from Andy's past?
- "The sun is up the Witch is dead"
- "Get up, the Witch is dead"
- "Ding dong the witch is dead"
- "Follow the yellow brick road"
4. What is the romantic imagery that describes Andy's feelings for grown up Eden
- Night in shining armor
- Climb the tower
- Climb the stairs
- Save her
5. What does the free direct speech emphasise between Andy and Martha
- Easy flowing conversation