1. What old fashioned phrase does does TJ use even as an adult?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What adjectives are used to describe Eden in the present day extract?
- Delicate Pure
- Haze of Scars
- Delicate White
- Pure Vulnerable
3. What intertextuality does Eden use in the extract from Andy's past?
- "The sun is up the Witch is dead"
- "Ding dong the witch is dead"
- "Follow the yellow brick road"
- "Get up, the Witch is dead"
4. What is Martha's interrogative when Billy is introduced into the conversation?
- "Do you want to speak to him?"
- "do you want to speak to Billy?"
- "Want to talk to him?"
- "He misses you"
5. What are Andy and Tom's nicknames?
- Andyboy and TJ
- TJ and Andrew
- Andy and Tommo
- Andyboy Tommo