- Created by: _kate_mae
- Created on: 05-11-17 14:44
1. what is the main difference between an electromagnet and a bar magnet?
- electromagnets can be turned on and off
- you can increase an electromagnet's strength
- a bar magnet can be in a circuit breaker
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. does and electromagnet have the same type of magnetic field as a bar magnet?
3. domains won't attract if they're not ?
- lined up
4. an electromagnet needs to be ? connected to power
5. 3 magnetic materials
- plastic, rubber and glass
- colbalt, iron and nickel
- iron, colbalt, glass
- plastic, iron, nickel