1. The more light there is in a circuit...
- No effect
- The lower the resistance on an LDR
- The brighter your day is
- The higher the resistance on an LDR
- The faster the current
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted
3. What makes LEDs so efficient?
- No resistance
- Small current needed
- Current only goes in one direction
- No battery required, cheaper
4. Where is a voltmeter in a circuit?
- At the start, to measure the original value
- Anywhere, p.d is always the same
5. When are thermistors used?
- Burglar alarms, digital clocks
- Car engines, thermostats
- In all circuits
- Science only