1. What makes LEDs so efficient?
- No battery required, cheaper
- Small current needed
- No resistance
- Current only goes in one direction
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is a voltmeter in a circuit?
- Anywhere, p.d is always the same
- At the start, to measure the original value
3. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted
4. What is the symbol for an LDR?
- A box with a hockey stick across it
- A box with an arrow going though it up to the right
- Box with a circle round it and two arrows pointing in
- Play button with two arrows going out on right
5. When are thermistors used?
- In all circuits
- Car engines, thermostats
- Science only
- Burglar alarms, digital clocks