1. What makes LEDs so efficient?
- No resistance
- Small current needed
- Current only goes in one direction
- No battery required, cheaper
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The more light there is in a circuit...
- The higher the resistance on an LDR
- The lower the resistance on an LDR
- The brighter your day is
- The faster the current
- No effect
3. What way does current in a circuit flow?
- positive to negative (large part to small part of battery symbol)
- always anticlockwise
- both ways
- negative to positive
4. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted
5. When are thermistors used?
- In all circuits
- Car engines, thermostats
- Science only
- Burglar alarms, digital clocks