1. What is the symbol for an LDR?
- A box with an arrow going though it up to the right
- Box with a circle round it and two arrows pointing in
- A box with a hockey stick across it
- Play button with two arrows going out on right
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The more light there is in a circuit...
- The higher the resistance on an LDR
- The lower the resistance on an LDR
- No effect
- The brighter your day is
- The faster the current
3. What way does current in a circuit flow?
- negative to positive
- always anticlockwise
- positive to negative (large part to small part of battery symbol)
- both ways
4. Where is a voltmeter in a circuit?
- At the start, to measure the original value
- Anywhere, p.d is always the same
5. What is a diode?
- swaps the current direction
- A semiconductor where current can only flow in one direction
- Measures resistance
- An efficient light bulb