1. What is a diode?
- A semiconductor where current can only flow in one direction
- swaps the current direction
- An efficient light bulb
- Measures resistance
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When are thermistors used?
- In all circuits
- Car engines, thermostats
- Science only
- Burglar alarms, digital clocks
3. The more light there is in a circuit...
- The faster the current
- The brighter your day is
- The lower the resistance on an LDR
- The higher the resistance on an LDR
- No effect
4. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted
5. What is the symbol for an LDR?
- Box with a circle round it and two arrows pointing in
- Play button with two arrows going out on right
- A box with a hockey stick across it
- A box with an arrow going though it up to the right