1. What is the symbol for an LDR?
- Box with a circle round it and two arrows pointing in
- Play button with two arrows going out on right
- A box with a hockey stick across it
- A box with an arrow going though it up to the right
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes LEDs so efficient?
- Small current needed
- Current only goes in one direction
- No resistance
- No battery required, cheaper
3. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted
4. When are thermistors used?
- Car engines, thermostats
- Science only
- In all circuits
- Burglar alarms, digital clocks
5. The more light there is in a circuit...
- The higher the resistance on an LDR
- The lower the resistance on an LDR
- The brighter your day is
- The faster the current
- No effect