1. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The more light there is in a circuit...
- The lower the resistance on an LDR
- The brighter your day is
- No effect
- The higher the resistance on an LDR
- The faster the current
3. What is the symbol for an LDR?
- A box with a hockey stick across it
- Box with a circle round it and two arrows pointing in
- Play button with two arrows going out on right
- A box with an arrow going though it up to the right
4. When are thermistors used?
- Car engines, thermostats
- Science only
- In all circuits
- Burglar alarms, digital clocks
5. Where is a voltmeter in a circuit?
- Anywhere, p.d is always the same
- At the start, to measure the original value