1. What is a diode?
- swaps the current direction
- An efficient light bulb
- A semiconductor where current can only flow in one direction
- Measures resistance
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The more light there is in a circuit...
- The faster the current
- The brighter your day is
- No effect
- The lower the resistance on an LDR
- The higher the resistance on an LDR
3. What makes LEDs so efficient?
- No battery required, cheaper
- Small current needed
- No resistance
- Current only goes in one direction
4. Where is a voltmeter in a circuit?
- At the start, to measure the original value
- Anywhere, p.d is always the same
5. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted