1. When are thermistors used?
- In all circuits
- Car engines, thermostats
- Science only
- Burglar alarms, digital clocks
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Varying the variable resistor alters the..
- light emitted
3. What is a diode?
- Measures resistance
- A semiconductor where current can only flow in one direction
- An efficient light bulb
- swaps the current direction
4. What way does current in a circuit flow?
- positive to negative (large part to small part of battery symbol)
- negative to positive
- always anticlockwise
- both ways
5. Where is a voltmeter in a circuit?
- At the start, to measure the original value
- Anywhere, p.d is always the same