- Created by: BellaS
- Created on: 30-03-15 13:15
1. What is a circuit breaker?
- something that decrease the current flowing
- A resettable fuse
- something that connects to the earth
- something that destroys the object your are delivering energy to
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
- voltage x time / current
- volatge x current x time
- voltage x current - time
3. what causes electrical heating?
- a broken wire
- too much current in the wire
- too little current in the wire
4. what does the live wire do?
- carry the electricity to the device
- complete the circuit
- a connection to the earth in order to avoid hazards
5. Which type of current is more Dangerous?
- Alternating current
- Direct current