- Created by: Tb07
- Created on: 06-12-22 20:28
1. which best describes the current in ac electricity?
- constantly changing direction
- straight line
- moving at a constant pace
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the blue neutral wire do?
- complete the circuit
- carries the mains electricity
- ensure the casing doesn't become active
3. what is current?
- flow of ions
- flow of electric charge
- flow of electrons
- flow of electricity
4. how are components connected in parallel circuits?
- next to each other in a line
- separately connected to the positive and negative end of the power supply
- coming from a hub branching off the power supply
- they aren't
5. what does the green and yellow earth wire do?
- carries mains electricity
- completes the circuit
- stops appliance casing from becoming live