1. How many live guitars are there?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ostinati are used throughout the piece, what is an ostinato?
- A continually repeated musical phrase or rhythm
- A technique where notes are gradually added, note by note
- A technique where different melodies eventually create one main melody
3. What is the name for the overall structure of this piece?
- Rondo form
- Ternary form
- Binary form
- Sonata form
4. What does the bass guitar reinforce in this piece?
- The time signature and the key
- The resultant melody
- The main melodic idea
5. The tonality of this piece is ____
- Very dissonant