1. How is a layering effect created in this piece?
- By overlapping many different loops over an elongated period of time
- By introducing all of the instruments together and slowly removing each instrument
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the bass guitar reinforce in this piece?
- The main melodic idea
- The time signature and the key
- The resultant melody
3. The tonality of this piece is ____
- Very dissonant
4. What is the name for the overall structure of this piece?
- Rondo form
- Ternary form
- Binary form
- Sonata form
5. This piece only contains guitars and bass guitars.