1. Reich moves from section A to section B by...
- Change of instrumentation
- Modulation (key change)
- Perfect cadence
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. This piece only contains guitars and bass guitars.
3. The tonality of this piece is ____
- Very dissonant
4. Steve Reich's opinion on rhythm for this piece is that:
- 'What's a rhythm?'
- 'Rhythmic Counterpoint is as important as the melody'
- 'As long as the melody sounds great, the rhythm doesn't really matter'
5. What is the name for the overall structure of this piece?
- Sonata form
- Rondo form
- Binary form
- Ternary form