1. What key is the piece in?
- G major (ends in Eb)
- D major (ends in Eb)
- G major (ends in Bb)
- Eb major (ends in G)
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many movements is 'Electric Counterpoint' in?
3. Which of these is not a feature of minimalism?
- Loud dynamics
- Layered textures
- Slow harmonic rhythm
- Little variety in instrumentation
4. The final chord is made of the notes ____ and ___:
- A and D
- B and E
- F and G
- D and F
5. The piece is for live guitar with _____________ prerecorded
- 7 electric and 3 bass guitars
- 7 electric and 2 bass guitars
- 3 electric and 4 bass guitars