1. What is the melody introduced by?
- Live guitar and 4 guitars in canon form
- Live guitar and 2 guitars in sonata form
- Live guitar and 4 guitars in sonata form
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. The overall dynamic is fairly constant, but the parts of guitar:
- Never start
- Gradually fade out in different places
- Stop suddenly
- All finish at the same time (at the end)
3. Cadences are:
- Not used
4. When was minimalist music developed?
5. What is the melody?
- 1 bar motif repeated continuously (ostinato)
- 4 bar motif repeated continuously
- Varied motifs repeated in a random order