1. When two insulating materials are rubbed together, electrons are ...... and .......
- Removed and replaces by more
- Scraped off and dumped on one another
- Kept in the same place and don't move
- Scraped off and lost
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Only... move but never the ...
- Negative charges ... positive charges
- Electrons... positive charge
- Positive charges ... electrons
- Positive charges ... negative charges
3. When electrons are removed from particles, the particles are left positively charges. These charged particles are called...
4. Two things with opposite electric charges are ...
- Attracted to eachother
- It depends on what the electric charges are
- Repel eachother
- No reaction takes place
5. What charge does an electron have?
- Half and half