1. Two things with opposite electric charges are ...
- It depends on what the electric charges are
- Attracted to eachother
- No reaction takes place
- Repel eachother
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Only... move but never the ...
- Positive charges ... negative charges
- Positive charges ... electrons
- Electrons... positive charge
- Negative charges ... positive charges
3. What charge does an electron have?
- Half and half
4. When two insulating materials are rubbed together, electrons are ...... and .......
- Removed and replaces by more
- Scraped off and lost
- Scraped off and dumped on one another
- Kept in the same place and don't move
5. When electrons are removed from particles, the particles are left positively charges. These charged particles are called...