1. Two things with opposite electric charges are ...
- It depends on what the electric charges are
- Repel eachother
- Attracted to eachother
- No reaction takes place
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When electrons are removed from particles, the particles are left positively charges. These charged particles are called...
3. When two insulating materials are rubbed together, electrons are ...... and .......
- Removed and replaces by more
- Scraped off and lost
- Scraped off and dumped on one another
- Kept in the same place and don't move
4. What charge does an electron have?
- Half and half
5. Only... move but never the ...
- Positive charges ... negative charges
- Electrons... positive charge
- Negative charges ... positive charges
- Positive charges ... electrons