1. Only... move but never the ...
- Negative charges ... positive charges
- Electrons... positive charge
- Positive charges ... electrons
- Positive charges ... negative charges
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When electrons are removed from particles, the particles are left positively charges. These charged particles are called...
3. Two things with opposite electric charges are ...
- It depends on what the electric charges are
- Attracted to eachother
- No reaction takes place
- Repel eachother
4. What charge does an electron have?
- Half and half
5. When two insulating materials are rubbed together, electrons are ...... and .......
- Scraped off and dumped on one another
- Scraped off and lost
- Kept in the same place and don't move
- Removed and replaces by more