- Created by: BG3108
- Created on: 11-11-18 12:33
1. What is the name of Northern Ireland's Parliament?
- Congress of Northern Ireland
- House of Representatives
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a disadvantage of Referenda?
- Voters can be misled by campaigns
- Cause social rifts
- Political education
- Do not always settle issues
3. What does SV stand for?
- Supplementary Vote
- Simple Vote
- Single Vote
- Singular Vote
4. What were the results of the 1997 referendum on the creation of the Scottish Parliament?
- 74.3% voted Yes/ 25.7% voted No
- 50.3% voted Yes/ 49.7% voted No
- 63.5% voted Yes/ 36.5% voted No
- 55.3% voted Yes/ 44.7% voted No
5. Which of the following is a positive of First Past The Post?
- Tactical voting
- MP-Constituent link
- Safe/marginal seats
- Winners bonus
Similar Government & Politics resources: