- Created by: BG3108
- Created on: 11-11-18 12:33
1. What year was the referendum held to extend the powers of the Welsh Assembly?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of a majoritarian system?
- There is a direct relationship between votes cast and seats won.
- You need a majority of the vote to win.
- Most votes wins.
- Candidates are ranked in order of preference.
3. Which of these is not a disadvantage of Referenda?
- Political education
- Voters can be misled by campaigns
- Cause social rifts
- Do not always settle issues
4. What is the name of the quota which must be reached in order to win a seat in Northern Ireland?
- Droop quota
- D'Hondt quota
- Hagenbach-Bischoff quota
- Hare quota
5. Which of the following can be considered a marginal seat?
- Liverpool Walton
- Henley Upon Thames
Similar Government & Politics resources: