- Created by: ErinF
- Created on: 12-04-17 17:16
1. which are the features of the AV system
- single member constituencies, preferential voting, a minimum of 50% must be gained, if not gained- lowest drops out and 2nd preferences are used.
- 2 votes, minimum of 50% must be gained, if not, top two candidates remain- redistibuted votes on drop outs' suplementary votes
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many votes do electorates cast in AMS
3. which system includes the public being able to influence which candidates are elected (in relation to just voting for a party)
- open party list system
- closed party list system
4. AMS is a mixed system, between which electorial systems?
- STV and SV
- First past the post and AV
- First past the post and Closed partly list systems
- STV and AV
5. where is the Regional Party List system used?
- scottish bi-elections
- Scottish parliament
- European Parliament
- London mayor