1. What happens when we increase the number of bulbs in a circuit?
- Some bulbs get electricity, some don't
- The bulbs stay the same.
- The lights become dimmer due to having to share with more bulbs
- They get brighter
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a series circuit?
- A circuit that allows energy to pass through one way, one component at a time
- Made up of only wires
- A great load of episodes on TV
- A circuit that consists of one bulb, one battery and one motor
3. What is a conductor?
- A material that conducts electricity and allows it to pass through it
- A material that does not allow electricity to pass through it
4. What is a parallel circuit?
- Double a series circuit
- A circuit that allows electricity to pass through a number of ways, letting it flow through a number of components at a time.
- A shape
- A two celled battery powered circuit
5. What are good insulators?
- Wool, Gold and Nickel
- Plastic Rubber and Cloth
- Iron, Silver and Aluminium
- Brass, Tin and Water