1. What way does warm water move during El Niño?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to Australia during El Niño?
- High air pressure
- Torrential rain
- Low air pressure
- Medium air pressure
3. Which of these are false?
- Weak trade winds cause westward flow
- Weak trade winds cause eastward flow
4. What happens in California during El Niño?
- Fishing is effected due to warm water moving east
- Fishing is effected due to cold water moving east
5. What happens to South America?
- Hurricanes and tornadoes
- Heavy rainfall causing floods
- Little rainfall, droughts and wildfires
- Storm surges due to water from Peru
Similar Geography resources: