1. What way does warm water move during El Niño?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In South America, El Niño causes....
- High air pressure
- Low air pressure
- No air pressure
3. Which of these are false?
- Weak trade winds cause westward flow
- Weak trade winds cause eastward flow
4. What happens in Australia during El Niño?
- Thunderstorms, lightning and hurricanes
- An increase in wildfires and droughts
- Heavy rainfall and flooding
- Snow, ice and frost
5. What happens in California during El Niño?
- Fishing is effected due to warm water moving east
- Fishing is effected due to cold water moving east
Similar Geography resources: