1. What way does warm water move during El Niño?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in California during El Niño?
- Fishing is effected due to warm water moving east
- Fishing is effected due to cold water moving east
3. What happens to Australia during El Niño?
- High air pressure
- Torrential rain
- Low air pressure
- Medium air pressure
4. What happens in Australia during El Niño?
- An increase in wildfires and droughts
- Snow, ice and frost
- Heavy rainfall and flooding
- Thunderstorms, lightning and hurricanes
5. Which one of these applies to El Niño?
- Hurricanes occur in England
- Cold water from Peru is repressed
- Warm water from Peru rises to form a storm surge
- Warm water from Peru is repressed
Similar Geography resources: