1. Which of these are false?
- Weak trade winds cause westward flow
- Weak trade winds cause eastward flow
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to South America?
- Storm surges due to water from Peru
- Little rainfall, droughts and wildfires
- Heavy rainfall causing floods
- Hurricanes and tornadoes
3. What happens in California during El Niño?
- Fishing is effected due to warm water moving east
- Fishing is effected due to cold water moving east
4. Which one of these applies to El Niño?
- Warm water from Peru rises to form a storm surge
- Hurricanes occur in England
- Cold water from Peru is repressed
- Warm water from Peru is repressed
5. What way does warm water move during El Niño?
Similar Geography resources: