1. Which of these are true
- There is no effect on New Zealand, Australia and India
- Rainfall is decreased in New Zealand, Australia and India during El Niño
- Rainfall is increased in New Zealand, Australia and India during El Niño
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these are false?
- Weak trade winds cause westward flow
- Weak trade winds cause eastward flow
3. In South America, El Niño causes....
- Low air pressure
- High air pressure
- No air pressure
4. What happens in California during El Niño?
- Fishing is effected due to warm water moving east
- Fishing is effected due to cold water moving east
5. What happens in Australia during El Niño?
- Snow, ice and frost
- Heavy rainfall and flooding
- An increase in wildfires and droughts
- Thunderstorms, lightning and hurricanes
Similar Geography resources: