1. Which of these are false?
- Weak trade winds cause westward flow
- Weak trade winds cause eastward flow
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to Australia during El Niño?
- Torrential rain
- Low air pressure
- High air pressure
- Medium air pressure
3. What happens in California during El Niño?
- Fishing is effected due to warm water moving east
- Fishing is effected due to cold water moving east
4. Which one of these applies to El Niño?
- Warm water from Peru rises to form a storm surge
- Cold water from Peru is repressed
- Warm water from Peru is repressed
- Hurricanes occur in England
5. What way does warm water move during El Niño?
Similar Geography resources: