1. Northumberland assumed the role of...
- Lord President of the Council
- Supreme Protector of the Council
- Lord Protector of the Council
- Supreme Head of the Council
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year did Somerset fall from power?
3. When was the battle of Pinkie?
- February 1547
- September 1547
- August 1547
- July 1546
4. The device to alter the succession aimed to put _______ on the throne...
- Mary Tudor
- Lady Jane Grey
- Mary Stuart
- Elizabeth Tudor
5. Somerset's style of government was...