1. Somerset's style of government was...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year did the Western Rebellion and Ketts Rebellion take place?
3. Somerset paid for the war by debasing the coinage; how much did this raise?
4. Northumberland assumed the role of...
- Lord President of the Council
- Lord Protector of the Council
- Supreme Head of the Council
- Supreme Protector of the Council
5. The device to alter the succession aimed to put _______ on the throne...
- Elizabeth Tudor
- Mary Stuart
- Lady Jane Grey
- Mary Tudor