1. What year did Margaret Thatcher become leader of his party?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were his middle names?
- George John
- Richard George
- Richard John
- George Martin
- Richard Martin
3. The Selsdon Group was founded because...
- To unite the party against the unions
- to promote free market ideals within the Conservative party
- To bring the party closer together
- to placate the workers and unions
4. The head of Department for Trade and Industry was called
- Anthony Barber
- David Johns
- John Davies
- Martin Coombs
5. IMF stands for
- Interdependent Monetary Firm
- International Monetary Fund
- International Money Foundation
- Increased Monetary Foundation