1. In what year was the school leaving age raised to 16?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the feelings by the parties towards SATS and League Tables?
- supported by conservative and lib-dems but not by labour
- supported by conservative and labour but not by lib-dems
- supported by all major parities
3. What were the three branches of schools brought in under the tripartite system?
- grammar, secondary modern and technical
- private, grammar and secondary
- grammar, secondary and technical modern
4. How many percentages of school now have a specialism?
5. Spending since 1997 to 2008 has increased on education spending..