1. What are the feelings by the parties towards SATS and League Tables?
- supported by conservative and labour but not by lib-dems
- supported by all major parities
- supported by conservative and lib-dems but not by labour
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was the school leaving age raised to 16?
3. Who proposed in their 2010 manifesto to replace a national curriculum with a minimum curriculum?
- Liberal Democrats
- Green Party
4. Out of a poll in 2011, how much percentage of people were against parents running their own schools?
5. Free school originated Sweden, what has the result been in Sweden?
- school results have worsened
- schools results have improved
- there has been little real difference