1. In what year was marketisation brought to education?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the three branches of schools brought in under the tripartite system?
- grammar, secondary and technical modern
- grammar, secondary modern and technical
- private, grammar and secondary
3. Who proposed in their 2010 manifesto to replace a national curriculum with a minimum curriculum?
- Green Party
- Liberal Democrats
4. What are the feelings by the parties towards SATS and League Tables?
- supported by conservative and labour but not by lib-dems
- supported by all major parities
- supported by conservative and lib-dems but not by labour
5. How many percentages of school now have a specialism?