1. Who found systematic and significant bias in teacher assessments compared with SATs, underestimating performance by Black Caribbean, Black African and Pakistani pupils?
- Burgess and Greaves
- Glennerster and Low
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not one of Taylor et al.'s steps in the development of school diversity?
- neo-conservative increased marketization of schools 1980-1997
- diversification under new labour
- homogenization of provision 1960s-1980s
- introduction of free church schools
- plurality of school provision 1944-1960s
3. Does being at a single sex school have a positive or negative impact on examination performance?
4. In 2007, what percentage of grammar school students were from the top quintile of the local area and what percent from the most deprived?
- 42 and 12
- 40 and 8
- 35 and 6
- 20 and 10
5. When was the Standards in Scotland Schools Act, abolishing all self-governing status and raw-test scores, introduced?