1. When were City Technology Colleges introduced?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. By the mid 1990s what percent of secondary schools in England were comprehensive?
3. Who says that in quasi-markets 'providers have a freedom to act and to innovate in a way that other models do not allow, especially models that involve targets and performance management'?
- Le Grand
4. When was OFSTED introduced?
5. Which of the following is not one of the Coalition government's five pillars for education?
- academies introduced
- increasing rigour of the curriculum
- schools should be self-improving
- character and resilience of education - clearer links between ed and the labour market
- teachers as leaders (performance based pay)
- social services linked more closely to education