1. Which of the following is not one of Taylor et al.'s steps in the development of school diversity?
- introduction of free church schools
- plurality of school provision 1944-1960s
- homogenization of provision 1960s-1980s
- neo-conservative increased marketization of schools 1980-1997
- diversification under new labour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percent of English students go to grammar schools?
3. What percentage of those eligible for FSM gained 5 A*-Cs and what percent of those non-eligible?
- 31 and 59
- 21 and 49
4. When were City Technology Colleges introduced?
5. Who finds that competition between schools (5 or more perceived competitors) has a positive impact on examination results?