1. Who finds that in the 1960s and 1970s non-selective education did raise educational outcomes for the average and below average income child?
- Glennerster and Low
- Rutter et al.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were City Technology Colleges introduced?
3. Which of the following is not a part of the 1988 Education Reform Act?
- Local Management of Schools (LMS)
- Parental Choice
- League Tables
- Formula Funding
- Specialist Schools
- National Curriculum and National Tests
4. What percent of English students go to grammar schools?
5. In 2007, what percentage of grammar school students were from the top quintile of the local area and what percent from the most deprived?
- 42 and 12
- 40 and 8
- 35 and 6
- 20 and 10