1. In 2007, what percentage of grammar school students were from the top quintile of the local area and what percent from the most deprived?
- 42 and 12
- 20 and 10
- 40 and 8
- 35 and 6
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who finds that competition between schools (5 or more perceived competitors) has a positive impact on examination results?
3. Who found in 2001 that only 10% of variation in the standard of education between schools could be explained by the implementation of reforms?
4. Which of the following is not a reason why education is not a full market?
- parents don't have market power
- parents don't exercise real choice
- exclusivity of good schools
- lack of scholarships and busaries
- bad schools don't shut down
5. Does being at a single sex school have a positive or negative impact on examination performance?