1. I am running an internet search to find houses in america. Which one of these searches should I use?
- Houses AND America
- Houses OR America
- Houses NOT America
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is an example of how a biometric system may be used?
- Clearing your hard drive
- Calculating data exchanges
- Identifying pupils when buying school meals
- Monitoring computer usage
3. What are RFID chips used for?
- Installing graphics
- Reading software
- Identifying products
- Playing videos
4. Which of these netbook features do not apply to laptops?
- small 10-inch monitor, long battery life
- Microphone and speakers
- light, robust and easily portable
- USB Connections
- solid state hard drives and SD cards for ata storage
5. What is a hotspot?
- The place with the highest speed internet connection
- A venue that offers WiFi Internet connection
- A very warm place
Similar ICT resources: