1. Which of these processes is done whilst the fetus is NOT inside the womb?
- Prenatal Screening
- Chronoc Villus Sampling
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name given to the reaction that joins two monosaccharides together?
3. True or False?
- Osmosis uses ATP
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
4. Which of these statements is true?
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic tails and hydrophillic heads
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic heads and hydrophillic tails
5. Which of the following drugs lower the levels of cholesterol in your blood?
- Platelet Inhibitory