1. True or False?
- Osmosis uses ATP
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an adaptation that benifits the lungs for diffusion?
- Steep concentration gradient
- Located near to the heart
- Short diffusion pathway
- Large surface area
3. Which of these is the cause of Cystic Fibrosis?
- Faulty CRTF Protein
- It is not yet discovered
- Faulty CFTR Protein
- Not enough oxygen to the lungs
4. Which of these equations forms Sucrose?
- Glucose + Fructose
- Starch + Cellulose
- Glucose + Glucose
- Glucose + Galactose
5. Which of these statements is true?
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic tails and hydrophillic heads
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic heads and hydrophillic tails