1. Which of these is NOT a risk factor for CVD?
- Geographical Location
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is the cause of Cystic Fibrosis?
- Faulty CFTR Protein
- Not enough oxygen to the lungs
- Faulty CRTF Protein
- It is not yet discovered
3. What bonds does Amylopectin have?
- 1,4 and 1,6
4. What is the enzyme NOT involved in DNA- Replication?
- DNA Ligase
- RNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
5. Which of these processes is done whilst the fetus is NOT inside the womb?
- Prenatal Screening
- Chronoc Villus Sampling