1. What bonds does Amylopectin have?
- 1,4 and 1,6
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or False?
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
- Osmosis uses ATP
3. Which of the following drugs lower the levels of cholesterol in your blood?
- Platelet Inhibitory
4. Where does Transcription occur?
5. Which of these statements is true?
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic tails and hydrophillic heads
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic heads and hydrophillic tails