1. What is the enzyme NOT involved in DNA- Replication?
- DNA Ligase
- RNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name given to the reaction that joins two monosaccharides together?
3. What is an example of a protein with a Primary Structure?
- Polypeptide Chain
4. Which of these is NOT a risk factor for CVD?
- Geographical Location
5. True or False?
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
- Osmosis uses ATP