1. What is the name given to the reaction that joins two monosaccharides together?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which enzyme sets off the blood clotting cascade?
3. Where does Transcription occur?
4. Which of the following drugs lower the levels of cholesterol in your blood?
- Platelet Inhibitory
5. Which of these statements is true?
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic tails and hydrophillic heads
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic heads and hydrophillic tails