1. Which of these shows a homozygous pairing?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or False?
- Osmosis uses ATP
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
3. What is the enzyme NOT involved in DNA- Replication?
- RNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
- DNA Ligase
4. Which of these is the cause of Cystic Fibrosis?
- Faulty CRTF Protein
- It is not yet discovered
- Faulty CFTR Protein
- Not enough oxygen to the lungs
5. Which of these statements is true?
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic tails and hydrophillic heads
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic heads and hydrophillic tails