1. Which of these processes is done whilst the fetus is NOT inside the womb?
- Prenatal Screening
- Chronoc Villus Sampling
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements is true?
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic tails and hydrophillic heads
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic heads and hydrophillic tails
3. Which of these shows a homozygous pairing?
4. Which enzyme sets off the blood clotting cascade?
5. What bonds does Amylopectin have?
- 1,4 and 1,6