1. Which of the following drugs lower the levels of cholesterol in your blood?
- Platelet Inhibitory
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or False?
- Osmosis uses ATP
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
3. Which of these is NOT a risk factor for CVD?
- Geographical Location
4. Which of these statements is true?
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic tails and hydrophillic heads
- The Phospholipid Bilayer is made up of hydrophobic heads and hydrophillic tails
5. What is the enzyme NOT involved in DNA- Replication?
- RNA Helicase
- DNA Polymerase
- DNA Ligase