1. Which of these shows a homozygous pairing?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a protein with a Primary Structure?
- Polypeptide Chain
3. Which of these is NOT an adaptation that benifits the lungs for diffusion?
- Short diffusion pathway
- Steep concentration gradient
- Located near to the heart
- Large surface area
4. Which of these processes is done whilst the fetus is NOT inside the womb?
- Prenatal Screening
- Chronoc Villus Sampling
5. True or False?
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
- Osmosis uses ATP