1. Which of the following drugs lower the levels of cholesterol in your blood?
- Platelet Inhibitory
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is the cause of Cystic Fibrosis?
- Faulty CRTF Protein
- It is not yet discovered
- Faulty CFTR Protein
- Not enough oxygen to the lungs
3. Which enzyme sets off the blood clotting cascade?
4. True or False?
- Osmosis uses ATP
- ATP is used in Active Transport
- Diffusion is from a low to high concentration gradient
5. Which of these shows a homozygous pairing?