1. What is the keyword for this definition:Rules made by Parliament and enforceable by the courts?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Responsibility?
- Being Responsible for one's actions
- the idea that someone is control of others and responsible for anything that goes wrong
- The idea that we must all be judged for what we do
- The idea that we are all accountable for our actions
3. What is a Sin?
- Something that has been condoned by God and is thought to be wrong
- An act against the will of God
- An act against the law
- Betraying God by doing something that he didn't want you to do
4. A recurring compulsion to engage in an activity regardless of its bad effects
5. The idea that punishments should make criminals pay for what they have done wrong