1. What is the keyword for this definition:Rules made by Parliament and enforceable by the courts?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The idea that punishments should try to change the criminals so that they will not commit crimes again
3. The idea that punishments should make criminals pay for what they have done wrong
4. What is Judgement?
- The act of judging people and their actions
- Judging someone
- Making a decision
- The idea that we are all judged for our actions on Earth and that will decide whether or not we go to heaven
5. What is Capital Punishment?
- The idea that punishment should be of such a nature that they will put people off commiting crimes
- The death penalty for a crime or offence
- Hanging the person who commited the crime
- Punishments decided by the Capital