1. The idea that punishments should make criminals pay for what they have done wrong
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Capital Punishment?
- The death penalty for a crime or offence
- Hanging the person who commited the crime
- The idea that punishment should be of such a nature that they will put people off commiting crimes
- Punishments decided by the Capital
3. What is Responsibility?
- the idea that someone is control of others and responsible for anything that goes wrong
- The idea that we must all be judged for what we do
- Being Responsible for one's actions
- The idea that we are all accountable for our actions
4. Due allocation of reward and the punishment/maintenance of what is right
5. The idea that punishment should be of such nature that they will put people off (deter)committing crimes