1. What is the keyword for this definition:Rules made by Parliament and enforceable by the courts?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Capital Punishment?
- Punishments decided by the Capital
- The death penalty for a crime or offence
- The idea that punishment should be of such a nature that they will put people off commiting crimes
- Hanging the person who commited the crime
3. A recurring compulsion to engage in an activity regardless of its bad effects
4. What is a Crime?
- A punishable offence
- An act against the will of God
- An act against the law
- Doing something that is banned by the law
5. The idea that punishment should be of such nature that they will put people off (deter)committing crimes