1. What is Judgement?
- Making a decision
- The act of judging people and their actions
- Judging someone
- The idea that we are all judged for our actions on Earth and that will decide whether or not we go to heaven
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. A recurring compulsion to engage in an activity regardless of its bad effects
3. The idea that punishments should make criminals pay for what they have done wrong
4. What is the keyword for this definition:Rules made by Parliament and enforceable by the courts?
5. Due allocation of reward and the punishment/maintenance of what is right