1. The idea that punishment should be of such nature that they will put people off (deter)committing crimes
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Responsibility?
- Being Responsible for one's actions
- The idea that we must all be judged for what we do
- The idea that we are all accountable for our actions
- the idea that someone is control of others and responsible for anything that goes wrong
3. What is a Sin?
- Betraying God by doing something that he didn't want you to do
- An act against the will of God
- Something that has been condoned by God and is thought to be wrong
- An act against the law
4. The idea that punishments should make criminals pay for what they have done wrong
5. What is Judgement?
- The act of judging people and their actions
- Judging someone
- Making a decision
- The idea that we are all judged for our actions on Earth and that will decide whether or not we go to heaven