1. The units for net primary productivity are...
- kg m-1 year-1
- kJ m-2 year-1
- kJ m-1
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The skin contains a fibrous protein called...
3. The name of the reaction ADP + inorganic phosphate -> ATP is...
- carbon fixation
4. Glycogen granules are found in...
- Bacteria and viruses
- Neither bacteria nor viruses
5. Which factor might influence the rate of progress of rigor mortis in a muscle immediately after death?
- Presence of egg laying insects
- Degree of decomposition of the muscle
- Presence of drugs in the body
- Oxygen concentration of the atmosphere
Similar Biology resources: