1. The name of the reaction ADP + inorganic phosphate -> ATP is...
- carbon fixation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which part of the skin that forms a physical barrier against infection by pathogenic bacteria?
- Sebaceous gland
- Malpighian layer
- Erector pili
3. Enzymes are
- globular proteins that decrease activation energy
- fibrous proteins that decrease activation energy
- fibrous proteins that increase activation energy
- globular proteins that increase activation energy
4. The nucleic acid found in viruses is
- DNA or RNA
- DNA and RNA
5. which equation describes the relationship between NPP, gross primary productivity (GPP) and respiration (R)?
- R = GPP + NPP
- GPP = R – NPP
- NPP = GPP – R
- NPP = GPP + R