1. What is the name of the organism that causes TB?
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Macrobacterium tuberculosis
- Microbacterium tuberculosis
- Monobacterium tuberculosis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term used to describe the type of chemical reaction involved in the digestion of cellulose by enzymes?
3. Enzymes are
- globular proteins that increase activation energy
- fibrous proteins that decrease activation energy
- globular proteins that decrease activation energy
- fibrous proteins that increase activation energy
4. What is the most likely product of the digestion of cellulose by bacteria.
- amino acids
- fatty acids
5. When light is absorbed by chlorophyll, it excites...
Similar Biology resources: