1. which equation describes the relationship between NPP, gross primary productivity (GPP) and respiration (R)?
- R = GPP + NPP
- GPP = R – NPP
- NPP = GPP – R
- NPP = GPP + R
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The enzyme involved in the reaction RuBP + CO2 -> 2 x GALP is...
3. The name of the reaction ADP + inorganic phosphate -> ATP is...
- carbon fixation
4. Oxygen is produced when water molecules are split in the process of
5. The nucleic acid found in viruses is
- DNA or RNA
- DNA and RNA