1. Which of these is a use for X-Rays?
- Transmitting satellite signals
- Airport security scanners
- Satellite communication
- TV remote controls
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a use for Infrared?
- Remote controls transferring information to TVs and DVD players
- Cooking in grills as toasters
- Sterilisation of food
- Transmitting information between phones and computers
3. Which EM wave is a type of Ionising Radiation?
- Gamma Rays
- Radio Waves
- Visible Light
4. Which chemical did Ritter use when discovering UV Radiation?
- Copper Nitrate (Cu(NO3)2)
- Silver Chloride (AgCl)
- Silver Nitrate (AgNO3)
- Copper Chloride (CuCl2)
5. What object did Herschel use when discovering Infrared?
- A Prism
- A Cuboid
- A Cube
- An Oblong
Similar Physics resources: