- Created by: Cat91
- Created on: 29-06-18 11:49
1. Which three things are considered to be important for marine ecosystems?
- Tourism, sandcastles and, movie watching.
- Energy, life and, dog walking.
- Tourism, energy and, fishing.
- Fishing, over fishing and, selling fishing gear.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many hectares of moorland is there in England and Wales?
3. How many ways are there for marine ecosystems to be degraded?
4. What are the four ways for marine ecosystems to get degraded?
- Over fishing, dog walking, climate change and, farming.
- Fertilisers, coastlines, over fishing and, cats.
- Coastlines, climate change, over fishing and, fertilisers.
- Climate change, people, fish and, singing.
5. Which two local factors affect climate?
- Soil and, rocks.
- Nothing and, nothing.
- Rock/soil type and, altitude.
- People and, animals.