- Created by: Cat91
- Created on: 29-06-18 11:49
1. What are the four ways for marine ecosystems to get degraded?
- Fertilisers, coastlines, over fishing and, cats.
- Coastlines, climate change, over fishing and, fertilisers.
- Over fishing, dog walking, climate change and, farming.
- Climate change, people, fish and, singing.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can affect the climate?
- Temperature, precipitation and, sunlight.
- Temperature, people and, weather.
- Sunlight, temperature and, heat.
- Precipitation, the biotic features and, you.
3. How many hectares of moorland is there in England and Wales?
4. Which three things are considered to be important for marine ecosystems?
- Tourism, energy and, fishing.
- Tourism, sandcastles and, movie watching.
- Energy, life and, dog walking.
- Fishing, over fishing and, selling fishing gear.
5. Which two local factors affect climate?
- Nothing and, nothing.
- People and, animals.
- Rock/soil type and, altitude.
- Soil and, rocks.