1. What is Gross Primary Production?
- The rate of conversion of light energy into chemical energy
- The remainder of light energy converted to biomass
- A measure of how well a plant captures light energy
- The loss of energy between trophic levels
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the climax community?
- Organisms that convert inorganic molecules into organic molecules
- A group of individuals that can interbreed to produce fertile offspring
- The final and most stable community in an area
- The first organisms to colonise an area
3. Which term describes "a measure of how well a plant captures light energy"?
- Gross Primary Production
- Phtosynthetic efficiency
- Net Primary Production
4. What is the name given to the first organisms to colonies an area?
- Primary producers
- Pioneer species
- Climax community
5. What is an autotroph?
- An organism that produces inorganic molecules from organic ones
- An organism that produces organic molecules from inorganic ones
- An organism that only eats plants
- An organism that eats plants and animals