1. What do financial economies of scale mean?
- As the firm gets smaller, financial issues arise
- Due to the growth of a firm, banks and other lenders charge less interest and negotiate on better terms than with smaller risker firms
- As the firm expands investment increases
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what point on an average cost curve are firms productively efficient?
- At the highest point of the stright line graph
- At the lowest point of the U shape
- At the lowest point of the straight line graph
3. What are diseconomies of scale?
- Rising average costs due to the expansion and growth of a firm
- Falling average costs due to the expansion and growth of a firm
- Rising average costs due to firms downgrading in size
4. What is managerial economies scale linked to?
- Linked to external economies of scale
- Linked to the division and specialisation of labour
- Linked to the trade union
5. What are economies of scale?
- More demand with larger firm
- Lower average costs resulting from the expansion of a firm
- Higher average costs resulting from the expansion of a firm