1. What type of aid has to be paid back?
- Tied aid
- Loan aid
- Multilateral aid
- Bilateral aid
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the savings gap a limit on growth and development?
- It prevents the appreciation of a currency
- It causes unemployment
- It prevents investment in capital
- It creates inequality
3. What is it called when government seeks to further its own interest rather than that of the people?
- Ministerial responsibility
4. What effect would debt cancellation have on developed countries?
- Shareholders would carry some of the burden
- More imports
5. Microfinance tends to be given to which group?
- Big business owners
Similar Economics resources: