1. Why is the savings gap a limit on growth and development?
- It prevents investment in capital
- It causes unemployment
- It creates inequality
- It prevents the appreciation of a currency
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Lewis model depict?
- Agricultural development
- Tourism development
3. What is an example of an inward looking development strategy?
- Encouraging investment
- Trade liberalisation
- Import substitution
- Abolising minimum wage
4. What is it called when government seeks to further its own interest rather than that of the people?
- Ministerial responsibility
5. What country has developed on the basis of primary product dependency?
Similar Economics resources: