1. What does tax allowance do?
- allows people to earn a certain amount of money before tax is deducted
- allows people to not get tax
- allows people to pay minimum tax
- tax allowance
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of consumer?
- The SELLER of the product
- The PRODUCT
- The USER of the product
- The BUYER of the product
3. What is demand?
- the uses of a product
- the quantity of wants regarding a product
- the price of the rival products
- the quality
4. At what age can you receive the Education Maintence Allowance?
5. How many stages are there in the PLC?