1. What does tax allowance do?
- tax allowance
- allows people to not get tax
- allows people to earn a certain amount of money before tax is deducted
- allows people to pay minimum tax
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the defintion of customer?
- The BUYER of the product
- The USER of the product
- The SELLER of the product
- The PRODUCT
3. What is demand?
- the price of the rival products
- the uses of a product
- the quantity of wants regarding a product
- the quality
4. What is the third stage in the PLC?
- Young Adult
- Middle Adult
5. At what age can you receive the Education Maintence Allowance?