1. How much in the USA in 1998 was spent on treating obesity?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The evolutionary theory regarding what triggers obesity says that
- Obesity doesn't exist
- Maladaptive instincts that developed at a time where food was scarce means that some modern humans continue to behave that food is scarce, resulting in over eating
- Obesity is innate and comes from an era where everyone was obese
- Some people are naturally bigger than others because throughout evolution they were the longer lasting survivors in a pack
3. The highest obesity rates are where and how much?
- The USA
- South Pacific Islanders of Nauru with 80% obesity rate
- Europe with the most obesity rate in the world
- Great Britain with 65% obesity rate
4. Where is leptin produced?
5. As weight is lost, body fat us reduced and this decreases levels of leptin, this interacts with the NPY neurone and the appetite is...