1. A negative mood causes...?
- decreased eating to boost dopamine
- increased eating to boost serotonin
- increased eating to boost dopamine
- decreased eating to boost serotonin
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain one way a diet may fail
- By eating ice cream
- By not exercising
- The role of denial may cause the dieter to think more about food and therefore eat more and gain weight
- With group support like weight watchers
3. Which of these is not an explanation of eating behaviour?
4. What neural mechanism motivates a person to stop eating?
- The Frontal Lobe
- The Ventromedial Hypothalamus
- The Lateral Hypothalamus
5. How could health affect eating behaviour?
- Those with disorders like allergies or diabetes will have to avoid certain food
- People will eat less to lose weight
- People will eat certain foods to become invincible
- Only healthy people eat healthy food