1. What did Wardle and Beales (1988) find to support the failure of restraint theory?
- The control group gained most weight
- There was no causal links between any of the groups.
- Diet group at more than those in exercise group and control gorup
- The exercise group lost most weight
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can a child be influenced by parents when it comes to eating?
- They observe their parents getting rewarded by enjoying certain foods
- They are directly reinforced for eating in/appropriate food
- The parents feed them what they believe to be best, from there can develop an avoidance
3. What did the 2003 Scottish Health Survey find?
- In general, income was positively associated with healthy eating
- Higher class women are more likely to use body regulation methods
4. How much more did lab rats increase their daily calorie intake by
5. What does EEA stand for?
- Evolutionary Enviroment Adaption
- Environment of Evolutionary Adaption
- Environment of Evolutionary Adjustment
- Existential Evolutionary Adaption