1. What are the three evolutionary hypotheses?
- Fleeing Famine Hypothesis, Reproduction Suppression Hypothesis and Pseudo-nubile Hypothesis
- Embracing Famine Hypothesis, Reproduction Surrender Hypothesis and Pseudonym Hypothesis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Fisher and Birch study?
- Whether children seem to prefer chocolate to sweets
- Whether there is restriction on food and how much these foods were eaten during the study
- Whether children binge on fatty foods more than vegtables
3. What did the 2003 Scottish Health Survey find?
- In general, income was positively associated with healthy eating
- Higher class women are more likely to use body regulation methods
4. What did Duncher find?
- Only the unknown adult had no impact on the children
- Only the unknown adult had an impact on the children
- Only the fictional hero and mother had influenced the children
- No one influenced the children
5. What hormones are involved in the glucostatic hypothesis?
- Vagus nerve
- Glucagon and Inuslin