1. What did the 2003 Scottish Health Survey find?
- In general, income was positively associated with healthy eating
- Higher class women are more likely to use body regulation methods
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much more did lab rats increase their daily calorie intake by
3. What did Redden (2008) find to support the success of cognitive strategies?
- Focusing on the specifics on the meals keeps it interesting
- Focusing too much on the specifics can cause dieting relapse
4. How can a child be influenced by parents when it comes to eating?
- They observe their parents getting rewarded by enjoying certain foods
- They are directly reinforced for eating in/appropriate food
- The parents feed them what they believe to be best, from there can develop an avoidance
5. What did Eysenck and Flanagan (2000) find?
- Only 0.5-1% females develop an eating disorder
- Only 5% females develop an eating disorder
- Only 3-4% females develop an eating disorder
- Only 10% females develop an eating disorder