1. What has baby expression research showed us?
- Nothing, the baby taste receptors haven't formed yet, so it goes against Evolutionary approach
- Innate reactions to different stimuli
- That babies do not like sour things
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can a child be influenced by parents when it comes to eating?
- They observe their parents getting rewarded by enjoying certain foods
- They are directly reinforced for eating in/appropriate food
- The parents feed them what they believe to be best, from there can develop an avoidance
3. What did Redden (2008) find to support the success of cognitive strategies?
- Focusing on the specifics on the meals keeps it interesting
- Focusing too much on the specifics can cause dieting relapse
4. What did Dornbusch (1984) find?
- Higher class females had greater desire to be thin and more likely to diet to achieve this
- Higher class females have less desire to be thin and less likely to diet
- Lower class females don't have a desire to be thin but they are more likely to diet
5. What did Wardle and Beales (1988) find to support the failure of restraint theory?
- The control group gained most weight
- There was no causal links between any of the groups.
- Diet group at more than those in exercise group and control gorup
- The exercise group lost most weight