1. What did Redden (2008) find to support the success of cognitive strategies?
- Focusing on the specifics on the meals keeps it interesting
- Focusing too much on the specifics can cause dieting relapse
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Wardle and Beales (1988) find to support the failure of restraint theory?
- The control group gained most weight
- There was no causal links between any of the groups.
- Diet group at more than those in exercise group and control gorup
- The exercise group lost most weight
3. What did Fisher and Birch study?
- Whether children seem to prefer chocolate to sweets
- Whether there is restriction on food and how much these foods were eaten during the study
- Whether children binge on fatty foods more than vegtables
4. How can a child be influenced by parents when it comes to eating?
- The parents feed them what they believe to be best, from there can develop an avoidance
- They observe their parents getting rewarded by enjoying certain foods
- They are directly reinforced for eating in/appropriate food
5. What did the 2003 Scottish Health Survey find?
- In general, income was positively associated with healthy eating
- Higher class women are more likely to use body regulation methods