1. What did Duncher find?
- Only the fictional hero and mother had influenced the children
- Only the unknown adult had no impact on the children
- Only the unknown adult had an impact on the children
- No one influenced the children
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the 2003 Scottish Health Survey find?
- In general, income was positively associated with healthy eating
- Higher class women are more likely to use body regulation methods
3. What did Fisher and Birch study?
- Whether children seem to prefer chocolate to sweets
- Whether there is restriction on food and how much these foods were eaten during the study
- Whether children binge on fatty foods more than vegtables
4. What did Dornbusch (1984) find?
- Lower class females don't have a desire to be thin but they are more likely to diet
- Higher class females had greater desire to be thin and more likely to diet to achieve this
- Higher class females have less desire to be thin and less likely to diet
5. What did Anouk Keizer find in support of cognitive approach to Anorexia?
- Anorexic patients began turning when they approached doors
- Anorexic patients began turning when doors were 40% wider
- Anorexic patients began turning when doors were 60% wider