1. What did Duncher find?
- Only the unknown adult had no impact on the children
- Only the unknown adult had an impact on the children
- Only the fictional hero and mother had influenced the children
- No one influenced the children
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Redden (2008) find to support the success of cognitive strategies?
- Focusing on the specifics on the meals keeps it interesting
- Focusing too much on the specifics can cause dieting relapse
3. What did Story (1995) find to contradict Dornbusch (1984)?
- Higher social class related to greater satisfaction with weight and low rates of weight control behaviours
- Lower social class related to greater satisfaction with weight and low rates of weight control behaviours
4. What hormones are involved in the glucostatic hypothesis?
- Vagus nerve
- Glucagon and Inuslin
5. How much can you consume more when you are eating with company?