- Created by: TheGirlWhoLived
- Created on: 14-05-15 20:55
1. In Boston, Lincolnshire, which of these responses did NOT happen?
- evacuation of all residents
- phone call warnings from environmental agency
- people rescued in life boats
- pumping pipes to drain water
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many warnings were sent out by the environmental agency?
3. how many sever flood warnings were given?
4. how many homes were destroyed overall
5. What did many affected not have?
- money for repairs
- Home insurance
- life insurance
Similar Geography resources: