1. How many people were made homeless?
- 2.6 million
- 1.5 million
- 2 million
- 5 million
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What time did it occur?
3. Where is Haiti located?
- Off Australia
- In the Caribbean, attached to Jamaica
- In the Caribbean, attached to the Dominican Republic
- Off Canada
4. What plates did it occur at?
- North American and Pacific
- North American and Cocos
- North American and Caribbean
- Caribbean and Eurasian
5. Select the three main secondary effects.
- Stress and Trauma, bridges collapsed, cars exploded
- People were killed, gas mains caught fire, looting and violence
- Looting and violence, damage to water supplies and people sleeping on the streets
- Gas mains caught fire, cars exploded and damage to water supplies