1. How many troops did the USA send?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the people of Haiti do?
- Dig out survivors with their bare hands
- Go shopping
- Rebuild their homes
- Leave the island
3. Select the three main secondary effects.
- Looting and violence, damage to water supplies and people sleeping on the streets
- People were killed, gas mains caught fire, looting and violence
- Gas mains caught fire, cars exploded and damage to water supplies
- Stress and Trauma, bridges collapsed, cars exploded
4. How many people were made homeless?
- 1.5 million
- 5 million
- 2 million
- 2.6 million
5. How many people were killed and injured?
- 230000 and 300000
- 45 and 250
- 450000 and 600000
- 500 and 60000