1. What did it measure on the richter scale?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What plates did it occur at?
- North American and Caribbean
- North American and Pacific
- North American and Cocos
- Caribbean and Eurasian
3. What time did it occur?
4. Select the three main secondary effects.
- People were killed, gas mains caught fire, looting and violence
- Looting and violence, damage to water supplies and people sleeping on the streets
- Stress and Trauma, bridges collapsed, cars exploded
- Gas mains caught fire, cars exploded and damage to water supplies
5. How many people were made homeless?
- 2.6 million
- 1.5 million
- 2 million
- 5 million