1. When did the earthquake occur?
- 13th February 2010
- 12th February 2010
- 12th January 2010
- 12th January 2011
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people were made homeless?
- 2.6 million
- 1.5 million
- 2 million
- 5 million
3. What plates did it occur at?
- North American and Pacific
- North American and Cocos
- North American and Caribbean
- Caribbean and Eurasian
4. Select the three main secondary effects.
- Looting and violence, damage to water supplies and people sleeping on the streets
- Gas mains caught fire, cars exploded and damage to water supplies
- Stress and Trauma, bridges collapsed, cars exploded
- People were killed, gas mains caught fire, looting and violence
5. How many troops did the USA send?