1. What did it measure on the richter scale?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select the three main secondary effects.
- People were killed, gas mains caught fire, looting and violence
- Gas mains caught fire, cars exploded and damage to water supplies
- Looting and violence, damage to water supplies and people sleeping on the streets
- Stress and Trauma, bridges collapsed, cars exploded
3. How many people were made homeless?
- 2 million
- 2.6 million
- 1.5 million
- 5 million
4. Where is Haiti located?
- Off Canada
- Off Australia
- In the Caribbean, attached to the Dominican Republic
- In the Caribbean, attached to Jamaica
5. When did the earthquake occur?
- 12th January 2010
- 12th February 2010
- 12th January 2011
- 13th February 2010