- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 12-04-18 12:14
1. What is the definition of miscarriage?
- Pregnancy loss before 32 weeks
- Pregnancy loss before 12 weeks
- Pregnancy loss before 28 weeks
- Pregnancy loss before 24 weeks
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The fallopian tube is within the
3. Which of these is not a symptom of ectopic pregnancy?
- Abdominal pain
4. Which of these risk factors of miscarriages is congenital?
- Cervical weakness
- Subseptate uterus
- Asherman's syndrome
5. The morula cell enters the uterus at
- Day 9-10
- Day 4-5
- Day 1-2
- Day 14